Or here’s an even better questions: Do you post new content on your blog consistently?
If you answered “Ummmm”, “Errrrr”, “Sort of” or “NO” to either of those questions then I highly recommend you sit yourself down and start pumping out some content to put on your blog. LOL – I think I can hear some groans already! But seriously, let me tell you why a blog is important for your VA business and how it can help you attract more clients too!
- Right from the get-go, blogging regularly will help your website rank higher in the search engines. Search engine spiders look for fresh new content and blogs are a perfect way to get something ‘new’ onto your website on a regular basis.
- Having a blog will boost your credibility. Meaning, when prospects visit your website they will see whatever it is you are blogging about and assume you are an ‘expert’. If you want to be known as the Go-To-Gal for Shopping Cart Set-up then make sure you are blogging often about that topic.
- A blog is a great way to promote your services, offer a sale or introduce a new offering.
- Writing a blog can help you stay on top of your game. If you are creating great content for your blog – you will probably need to do a little research. This is a perfect way to keep your own skills sharp and learn about what’s new or up-and-coming in your particular niche
- Blog comments offer you a perfect opportunity to ‘connect’ with potential clients. If someone has taken the time to stop in and leave a remark on one of your blog posts, this is the perfect opportunity to step in and keep the conversation going.
Are you feeling inspired to do a little blogging? Get those creative juices flowing and go for it!